For those that signed up with TNX (Buying/Selling Text Link Ads) here is how you are going to install TNX on your WordPress Software:
1. Open Notepad Copy their Full Code from <?php to ?> and save file as tnx.php
2. Upload the file to your ftp server where your theme is at
3. Go to Presentation on Your WordPress and Click On Theme Editor.
4. You will notice there will be file tnx.php in the right side list?
5. Question for you ! Where do you want to put your links from tnx?
I placed mine on sidebar, because that is where most space I got, I hate placing irrelevant links right on top or on the bottom of my posts.
Now the fun part!
To call the file tnx.php simply copy this code <?php include(’tnx.php’) ?> where ever you want to place their links.
If you want to place it on top of the posts click on Single Post look for <?php include “header.php”; ?> and right under that code paste <?php include(’tnx.php’) ?>
If you want to place your code in sidebar on top:
Ad the TNX code BEFORE <div class=”sidebar”>
OPTION NO.2 and maybe easy for some people that don’t know squad about wordpress or files and coding
Install this WordPress Plugin Called Exec-PHP
Copy Paste Code and you should be done, sorry I can not give you step by step solution here because I have not done it “yet”.